Sunday, June 3, 2012

Soaring above the sky

I’m flying right above the north pole! I simply didn’t expect the plane to take this crazy route to go to LA, I guess I didn’t take the “globe” factor into account when I drew the imaginary route my self.
It all started on the 19th, I was getting ready to go for my Big akki’s (sister’s) Graduation!! So with a lot of last minute packing as I finished my year end exams only two days prior, I hopped on to the plane leaving that night, This is my first trip overseas and I am highly excited.
One thing I love is to be on mountain tops and today I’m higher than any peak I can ever conquer, however this is a whole new setting, every time I look over the window I feel like jumping off to grab a piece of some action, but I just can’t, so I guess that’s why I just called it a “whole new setting”.
How ever this ride is indeed breath taking, last night I looked over the window and  I could see the lit streets down below, amazing! and I could see cars moving around just like in GTA 2 hehe(you got to be old but still young to have played that game), soon day light came and with that everything came to light and I could see the desert below, unending lengths of lifeless land was brought to life with its sand dunes and dusty rugged mountains, at one point I even saw a few snow capped mountains.
Flying over Green land 
Soon the deserts disappeared to let the mighty ocean have a bit of views, and soon afterwards I saw flat land with more life in it, I could clearly see that some of It was cultivated land, farm lands I suppose, the farm lands and the roads that divided them surly kept me looking over the window.
I was able to spot Half dome from the plane!
I realized that the plane will be flying over the north pole only when it changed it’s camera angle on the map. If one were to draw a picture of north pole, it will only have white, brown and blue in it, pretty plain isn’t it?  I doubt It, as cracked iced floating formed a perfectly complete puzzle that even the best of puzzle masters wouldn’t have been able to fit, and the mountain cliffs made it look even more interesting!

I am truly enjoying my ride, and cant wait to meet my sister, and sashin later on!

PS – I don’t think I was flying over the north pole it was the edge of Greece land, I woke up suddenly and thought it was north pole hehe and that’s when I started writing so I thought I’l simply leave it like that.
19-20/05/2012 – CMB-DBX-LAX



                                                                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment